Placing captions in your photos can be used in various ways such as to create posters, banners, comics, or even to use a photo as a title or header. Of course you aren’t going to want the captions that you add to look too dull or generic, which is why it is also important that you are able to customize them and control their style and appearance.
Rest assured that if you use Movavi Photo Editor to add captions to your photos, you’ll have all the control that you need. Not only that but it will actually make it extremely easy for you to learn how to add text to photos – and you can get started right now by following these steps:
- Launch Movavi Photo Editor and click on the ‘Browse for Images’ button then select the photo that you want to edit.
- Open the ‘Text’ panel located near the top of the editor.
- Click on the ‘Add Text’ button.
- Type the text that you want to add in the frame of broken white lines that appears on your photo.
- Use the toolbar controls on the right to edit your text and adjust its font, color, size, justification, transparency, outline, and more.
- When you are satisfied, click on the ‘Save As’ button and choose the format and destination that you want to save your photo in.
Keep in mind that you can add as many text elements as you want, and customize the style and appearance of each. In fact while you’re at it you should also experiment with the other features in Movavi Photo Editor and use them to edit your photo in other ways.
Some of the features in Movavi Photo Editor will help you to improve the quality, or even the frame and composition by flipping, rotating, resizing, leveling or cropping it. However there are other powerful features as well that will let you remove unwanted elements, replace the background, apply artistic filters, utilize digital makeup, and more.
It doesn’t really matter whether you want to create a poster, banner, comic, or some other type of image using your photos – as Movavi Photo Editor is versatile enough to handle it all quite easily. Frankly once you become familiar with its features, you will find that there is little that you aren’t able to do.