If you’re interested in breaking into a successful multi-level marketing company, chances are you’ve heard of ACN, a stand-out name in the MLM industry. Unfortunately, the benefits, opportunities, and successes that many of ACN’s Independent Business Owners (IBOs) have experienced have been overshadowed and falsified by third-party reviewers who, in actuality, have no reason or legitimacy behind their claims.
Like many things, before you take the fabricated reviews for their word, it’s important to do your own research and determine just how advantageous and authentic ACN really is.
ACN in the making
Founded over two decades ago in 1993, ACN was formed by four entrepreneurs looking to find success in the world of MLM business. Tired of encountering dead-end-job after dead-end-job, Greg Provenzano, Robert Stevanovski, Tony Cupisz and Mike Cupisz became dedicated to creating a company in which they and other experienced or inexperienced IBOs could find success and thrive in a welcoming entrepreneurial community. These men founded ACN on three governing principles that propel the company’s values and visions. These principles include:
- Solid business practices
- An ongoing commitment to putting the needs of others over self
From these cornerstones, a business idea was born in which consumers could benefit from the everyday services they need without demanding a change in buying habits or overcharging to the point of unaffordability. What started as a reseller of long-distance services across the US, ACN is now providing essential services to customers in more than 25 countries worldwide. Now, as the world’s largest direct seller of telecommunications, energy, and essential services for homes and businesses, ACN has also acted as a reliable vehicle for which IBOs can use to find financial and career success.
What ACN Does
It is the founding principals of integrity, business practices, and commitment that have also enabled ACN to develop top-tier services for clients across the globe. These services include:
- Residential Services: At ACN, IBOs direct residents to an extensive portfolio including home phone services, high-speed internet, wireless services, XOOM Energy, television, and home security automation.
- Business Services: ACN is dedicated to giving businesses a smarter way to connect with the world by offering business phone services, wireless services, XOOM Gas and Electricity, Anovia payment processing, security and automation, and satellite television.
Along with providing businesses and residents with the best possible telecommunication and security services, the ACN is dedicated to giving back to the community. Several of our community-minded initiatives include:
- Since 1993, ACNs Global Reach Charity has been cultivating local roots in and around the Charlotte area as well as the communities that extend from branches across the globe.
- Every year, ACN hosts an annual celebrity golf tournament in which 100-percent of the proceeds go directly to the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte.
- Since implementing their Project Feeding Kids program, ACN has been helping to end childhood hunger in and around local communities. Each time ACN bills out to clients, another child gets fed, resulting in more than 1.5 million meals per year.
Why ACN is not a scam
Rumors about the ACN scam or the ACN pyramid scheme aren’t just profoundly false, but they also entirely undermine the entire ACN mission. In reality, ACN goes above and beyond to provide legitimate, consistent, and reliable to clients throughout the globe. And by implementing the MLM structure to increase sales and build a loyal customer base, not only are clients getting dedicated, one-on-one support, but aspiring entrepreneurs can find also find success under the umbrella of the prominent ACN brand.
Since the company’s founding day, ACN has been dedicated to operating with the utmost integrity, adhere to the highest possible ethical standards, and perform under a marketing plan that complies with consumer protection laws. It’s these driving forces that have not only earned ACN and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, but that have also enabled hundreds of ACN IBOs to find unparalleled levels of success.